TOPIC 08: BRANDS
You are going to talk about brand name. You should say:
What brand name is
What purposes of brand names are
Explain why brand names are important
A brand name is a unique name for a company, product, or service that makes it stand out from other brands in the same category. One of the parts of a brand that helps customers tell one product from another is the name of the brand. It should be carefully chosen because it captures the main idea of a product in a quick and cheap way.
When you’re picking a name for your brand or domain, the process is both exciting and difficult. It takes time to build a brand and give it a strong identity. It takes a lot more than a logo or slogan to do it. We should always think about the people who buy our products and then try to make a brand name.
We know that a good name is important for building a successful brand, but many people don’t fully understand how important a good name is.
A good brand name is one of the most important parts of how people see your brand and how well your company can grow. For every well-known name like Google or Netflix, there are dozens of names that don’t do justice to the brands they represent.
1. What is brand/ brand name/ logo/ slogan? Can you name some famous brands?
2. Are ‘cheap’ products and ‘inexpensive’ products the same or different?
3. Is fashion important to you? Why/ why not? What things have you got with you that could call ‘fashionable? How does fashion affect one’s social status?
4. What is the commercial point of top-end fashion?
5. Is fashion show a good way for advertising? Is it cheaper than advertising in media such as magazines or newspapers?
6. Do companies sell products or lifestyles? Give examples of some famous brands, what kind of lifestyle do the companies sell?
7. Do the things you buy say something about you as a person?
8. Which country in the world is famous for fashion capital?
Xem thêm: Tại đây
TOPIC 08: BRANDS